Unusual Early Pregnancy Symptoms - Strange Pregnancy Symptoms
By Asheesh Mani
You must have heard of those common pregnancy symptoms and must have been mentally prepared for them. But, are you prepared for one of those highly unusual early pregnancy symptoms? At times, pregnancy symptoms can be extremely varying and unpredictable. Those symptoms raise height of anxiety and confusion, making it very difficult for women to detect their pregnancy. Many expecting mothers also get confused if those symptoms indicate complications or not, while some even fail to notify their doctors being unaware of their influence on pregnancy. Hence, getting familiar to the strange early pregnancy symptoms is important for all women who are expecting.
Unexpected Pregnancy Symptoms That You May Expect During Pregnancy
Many pregnant women report that they have not come across any of those prevalent pregnancy symptoms like fainting or dizziness or even bleeding. Dies it mean, they were not sent any signs of pregnancy by their body. Probably, they have been. Probably, they have failed to comprehend those signals as positive signs of pregnancy. Therefore, as soon as you get to know what unusual early pregnancy symptoms you are likely to come across, you will be prepared for them and can consult your doctor, accordingly. A list of those symptoms is given below -
1. Spider Veins - Appearance or the veins surrounding chest and upper arms getting prominent is one of the very unusual early pregnancy symptoms. This is one symptom what most women hate and fret over. However, doctors suggest there is nothing to get apprehended about the spider veins as it simply results from an increased blood flow in the body and then being carried over to different vital areas of the body.
2. Nasal Congestion - If you feel your nose to get clogged during pregnancy, you should know it happens due to nasal congestion. This is regarded as one of the unusual early pregnancy symptoms that may lead to having discomforting nights as you have felt during flu. You nose may often bleed even if during a perfect weather with no signs of cold. Consult your doctor to detect pregnancy.
3. Metallic Taste - You may feel metallic taste often during pregnancy. Metal tastes are considered one of the unusual early pregnancy symptoms and are caused due to hormonal changes in your body.
4. Flatulence - Flatulence or arousal of gases are the most embarrassing early pregnancy symptoms. To avoid this symptom, get your diet chart corrected by a specialist.
5. Production of Excessive Saliva - Many expecting mothers feel excess of saliva in their mouth. These excessive saliva productions lead nausea symptom even more discomforting and make it very hard for pregnant mothers to deal with these unusual early pregnancy symptoms. Your mouth may drool even when you are sleeping.
6. Cramping in legs - If you happen to wake up in pains in your legs at midnight, you should include this among early pregnancy symptoms that is not very common. Blame on scarcity of calcium in your body or other causes during pregnancy, talk to your doctor to find ways to reduce it.
7. Facial Hair And Pigmentation - Though women do not hesitate to spend bucks for removal of facial hair, but they may face an increase in facial hair along with facial pigmentation during the course of pregnancy. These are unusual early pregnancy symptoms, but not rare. Therefore, instead of chemical usage, consult with your doctor to alleviate these problems.
Whenever you face any of the unusual early pregnancy symptoms, do not delay, and rush to your physician about its effects on your pregnancy or to reduce discomforts of those symptoms.
Early signs of pregnancy are easy to tell. However, some pregnant women are likely to witness some unusual early pregnancy symptoms. If you are seeing different pregnancy symptoms apart from the normal signs of pregnancy please contact your doctor to rule out the possibility of any complication. Visit Early Pregnancy Symptom for more information related to pregnancy signs and symptoms.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Asheesh_Mani
(If you are entering this site on this page, please click on the "Home" button to the left for my story,
my articles, my blogs on fertility over 40, pregnancy over 40, miscarriage/recurrent miscarriage
and how to order "You Can Get Pregnant Over 40 Naturally" book, DVD and CD.)