STRANGE ODD AND UNUSUAL EARLY PREGNANCY SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
Do you think you may be pregnant but you're not sure of the signs and symptoms? I had quite a few pregnancies before I had my daughter. Even though
most of them ended in miscarriage, I noticed that there were some strange
signs and symptoms of pregnancy. Even in my earliest days after conception, I could feel butterflies in my abdomen. I also would have sore breasts and
tiny little waves of nausea. It seems crazy that such a microscopic change in your body can create such noticeable symptoms. When I ran an infertility
support group, there was one woman there (who finally became pregnant naturally) who swore she felt herself conceive! Impossible? Maybe not! Read more
about some strange signs and symptoms that you might be pregnant:
Here are some symptoms you may not have heard of (or some you have)
1. Sore breasts – Most women will report very early changes in breasts...swelling and pain (this was always one of my most pronounced signs of
VERY early pregnancy
2. Metallic Taste In Mouth – Hormones can cause odd tastes in your mouth
3. Constipation and Flatulence: Hormones again can be responsible for these changes. Increasing your fiber can help with constipation,
but for some it can increase flatulence. Drink plenty of water to help with these symptoms.
4. Stuffy nose and congestion has been reported by many pregnant women.
5. Odd pigmentation, especially on your face – Pregnancy hormones can cause little areas of pigmentation on your face that look like age spots. These will lessen after pregnancy
6. Ravenous hunger – This was always one of my first pregnancy symptoms. It seemed like I had to eat just about every two hours. It got to the point that I never had enough food in the house.
Eating also helped with the little waves of nausea in very early pregnancy (the butterfly feeling)
7. Spotting or slight bleeding – This bleeding may be dark red or even brown. This can be caused by the implantation of the pregnancy. I spotted with all my pregnancies, even my successful one, so spotting isn't necessarily a sign of danger, but it might be something to check out especially if it turns to full bleeding.
8. Frequent trips to the bathroom – Even in early pregnancy before the baby can be seen with the naked eye, many women report having to urinate much more than usual. This again could be hormonal changes.
9. Slight cramping – Even though cramping could be a sign of miscarriage, many women report cramping to the point that they think they are getting their period. If you think you may be pregnant, do not take any medications before you know if you truly are pregnant. I had cramping with all my pregnancies, even my successful one.
10. Extreme fatigue – I was very tired all throughout my successful pregnancy, even in the very early stages.
The good news is, at least in my case, that I slept better than ever.
11.Leg cramping and tiredness – My legs were very achy and tired. I have always been big on exercise, but my legs were so tired that I usually stayed off my feet in early pregnancy.
If you thing you may be pregnant, it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test. This way you will be sure to watch what you eat, avoid alcohol and other environmental toxins.
(If you are entering this site on this page, please click on the "Home" button to the left for my story,
my articles, my blogs on fertility over 40, pregnancy over 40, miscarriage/recurrent miscarriage
and how to order "You Can Get Pregnant Over 40 Naturally" book, DVD and CD.)
From My Infertility, Pregnancy Over 40 and Miscarriage Blogs:
Quick Reference Infographic
Embed Top 5 Things To Get Pregnant Over 40 on Your Site: Copy and Paste the Code Below